Dikejar atau mengejar

Cita is just around the corner.. Officially will launch on 12 of July 2011 at Hilton on 9 am.

But trust me it is not only the Cita that i need to settle, i still need to look for minute to Penang that still make my boss unsatisfied, as well as the ticket from Penang that still not booking yet make everyday that past with my adrenaline rush.

It is about my job.

Telling about my part time job, this weekend we had an appointment with client at 9 a.m. The venue still not confirm yet. And kak zu's baju kurung still not done with the beads. Ya Allah give me strength to do all this. And my sis wedding card still in progress. 1200 copies! A lot of card! 

And my studies, a lot of assignment that need me to look at it one by one. Fuh!

Its feel don't have enough time to breath. But by hook or by crock i still need to celebrate my Mom birthday this week on 10 of July 2011. Luckily it is on Sunday. So i will make sure this Sunday is free for them. Hopefully. Amin..

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Bride of the Rain